Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kick Ass


I saw Kick Ass just a little bit ago with my awesome boyfriend and I think it's safe to say that we both enjoyed it thoroughly. I think I liked it more than he did because I am more easily satisfied at the movie theater than he is. Anyway, I loved it, and I loved Hit Girl, but I am a little disturbed by kids murdering people. I didn't expect it to be as violent as it was, but I like violent movies so I was not disappointed. I wont say any more about the movie as to not ruin it for anybody who might stumble across my blog.
Anyway, like I said, I loved Hit Girl so I quick did a doodle of her character when I got home. I think I am slowly but surely getting over my art slump but I still am not liking anything I draw. I guess it's kind of like writer's block. I wish I could just draw something I liked. I am increasingly frustrated.
Anyway loved Kick Ass. Now I can't wait to go see Iron Man 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment