Monday, June 14, 2010

Tron 2


Today Case and I went to go see Prince of Persia at the movie theater. It was a special discount movie, otherwise we would have been waaaay too broke to go. Anyway, the movie was kind of fun, but the Tron 2 trailer was attached to it, and everybody who knows me knows that Tron 2 is just about the one thing I am looking forward to most movie-wise. Well, it's close between The Last Airbender and Tron 2.
I always want to do some Tron fanart, but I never get around to it, so here is some Tron inspired art.
It is a little lazy but I like it for the most part. I used this photo for the pose reference.
Oh, and I did get a super cool Tron shirt from my boyfriend as kind of an early birthday present. It glows in the dark! Will definitely be wearing it to the Tron 2 midnight show- in IMAX.

1 comment:

  1. I WANT TO SEE TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.
    And that t-shirt is boss. Oh my god. Best early birthday gift EVER

    ReplyDelete