Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Busy day

I painted, I stained, I smell, I saved a mole. What a day!
I am pretty much just posting about getting ready for Jafax. Here is what I did today.

I finished all my prints for Jafax! I might go back and make some mini, half-sized prints since those sold OK last time I did Artist Alley.

I also made a shrinky dink that I spent way too much time on and ended up not liking.

I used the wrong kind of markers, and it was just so much hassle. I think I am going to cave and buy the special printer style shrinky dink paper. First I am going to try to print onto the glossy paper that I bought already, even though I know it wont work.

Anyway I am getting more and more excited for Jafax. Right now I am watching Firefly on Netflix with my boyfriend which would be super awesome but he is missing everything. I think this is the third time I have tried to force him to watch it. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment